04 May, 2007

Workers of the World Unite! or a personal favorite "Bad spellers of the world untie!"



disclaimer: I'm not a biblical scholar, but I think per KJV, Jesus wanted us to love our neighbors. we could ask Pat or Georgie or Laura, I s'pose.


May day season and instead of the immigrants at Haymarket, it's time for at least George XLIII to discuss the perils of brown immigrants, and we probably mean illegal immigrants, if it's not always clear when you hear the talk on t.v.

Bush is from a border state so I guess he has to make a point, but he's also a loud Christian, he has surely heard a bible story depicting his holy father as a kind model for humanity. He preys on this fellow for advice on leading his 300 million.

So, though I wouldn't be rude in person, Ask a Junkie secretly wants to join the discussion on immigrants with him by shouting WHAT WOULD JESUS DO, you fucking moron?

But maybe that's just the gas prices talking.

No comments: